Voter's List Revisions and Rules
Revisions to Voter's List
New this year - you can go to https://www.voterlookup.ca/ to check to see if you are on the voter's list.
Revisions to the voter’s list may be made by attending at the Clerk’s office in the Municipal Office Building in Stonecliffe any business day (Monday to Wednesday and Friday) from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. up to and including Monday, October 22, 2018 (up to 8:00 pm on the 22nd). Please note that the Municipal Office is closed Thursdays until further notice.
- The voter's list will not be left on the front counter - the Clerk or designate will look up the information and will confirm personal information with the voter.
- Lists shall not be posted in public places but will be made available with supervised access as described above.
- Information about a person' spouse, children or neighbours is confidential and will not be divulged; a person is legally entitled to see only their own personal information.
- Applications for revisions to the voter's list will only be accepted on fully completed " Applications to Amend Voter's List" Forms available on-line or at the Clerk's office.
- Identification required to make any change consists of provincially or federally issued photo ID or 3 pieces of non-photo ID identifying your name, address and signature.